Friday, October 18, 2013

Poor, neglected little blog :)

TGIF!
As I am slowly getting used to my new work/life schedule, I am getting back to the things that I am missing. I started parent volunteering at Little Man's school yesterday and today I am cleaning my scrap room and getting caught up on some scrappy things.
Today I have a LO that I did about my little guy's first day of school. Even though I couldn't be there this year, I got a photo of him that morning and my hubby snapped an i-phone pic before being shooo-ed away from the classroom. I journalled a few tidbits about how excited he is to do " ' times-ing' & dividing" this year.
I loved cutting and layering the photo mats from the mini themed School Kit for my layout. The cursive written papers add a nice touch to the page - I layered these papers on top of the lined looseleaf paper for a classic school page that I am sure to love for years to come.
IMG_6117
I also added some chipboard shapes from Shapes to Go! and buttons for some extra dimension & 'pop'.
IMG_6118
 
IMG_6121

Thanks for stopping by today!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!
-