Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunshine

I decided this year to do Little Man's first year scrapbook over.
My 12x12 albums are too big to store (and scrapping for almost 8 years straight, I have A LOT of pages stored) and having them accessible is difficult. I really want to be able to pull his albums out and look at them - isn't that what this scrapbooking thing is all abut after all?
I have only a few more pages left - I got 2 more done with this kit  and this is one :)
I just love those cute, chubby, pink cheeks of his when he was teething.
 
On this page, I went a bit back to my roots of hand - stitching on my LO. I used a stamp from last month's kit in yellow ink and then outlined it with coordinating embroidery floss. I also broke out some Mister Huey's mist from past kits as well. Even though this kit is travel themed (Planes, Trains & Automobiles), I thought it was the perfect fit for scrapping my boy and didn't do even ONE travel/vacation LO with this kit (which is what I thought I would be scrapping when I first saw it).




Thanks so much for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: