Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Selfie 2013

Hello, Scrappy Peeps!
I have another LO to share with you today using the March Hip 2-B Square kit.
I kept this page fairly minimal - not a lot of layering or matting on this one. I just added some paper strips, doilies, cotton thread & mist and it was done pretty quickly. A little TOO quickly, actually. I went back and added some stitching just to give it a bit more detail. 
I again used the Amy Tangerine vellum alphabet stickers from American Crafts.
I just LOVE how they look stamped.


  I also made some flags by doubling the fabric tape around a pin and then trimming it down and then added some sequins for a bit of added sparkle.

Thanks for popping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

wow! gorgeous! I love the colours and the sequins! such a fun LO..x