Monday, July 16, 2012

Fave New Releases

Do you follow the new scrappy releases when they premier at CHA twice a year?
I am always interested to see what is new and exciting and this year is no different. In fact, I have quite a few 'must haves' on my shopping list and ALOT come from American Crafts and it's sister companies Pebbles & Studio Calico.

The first on my list is Elizabeth Karchner's new line 5th and Frolic.
Although I normally scrap boy pics and tend to shy away from feminine lines, I devoured the last Lizzy line and expect to do the same with this one. I just love that polaroid, teal brick and sunny little flower combination. And check out those cute little burlap bows! Seriously sweet!

Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic
You can see the whole line HERE.
Next on my list is Amy Tan's new line.
That royal blue & orange combo will be perfect for scrapping my Little Man and check out that chevron wood pattern paper! LOVE the colors in this line.
Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go!
You can see the whole release HERE and ALL of the new releases HERE.

Pebbles REALLY hit this one out of the park.
If I can't get my hands on Seen & Noted & Walnut Grove, I am probably going to be one unhappy camper. The colors in both lines are phenomenal (I am seriously drawn to colorful, graphic papers). And check out the label maker word phrases in Seen & Noted. Seriously-I am SO happy to see these stickers makea comeback. 
Pebbles Seen & Noted
You can see all of the new release HERE.


Pebbles Walnut Grove
You can see all of the new release HERE


Even though these papers are not on the colorful side, they will be the perfect background paper for some of the above lines.I LOVE using a non-competing, lightly patterned paper on my backgrounds. It gives a LO added detail but doesn't overwhelm the other papers.And you will want to note the 12x12 sunburst screen. I predict this will be a very popular item.

Studio Calico Classic Calico Vol 3


Studio Calico AGAIN hits the mark with this Christmas paper collection. The colors are gordeous and the designs are classic. This might be my Christmas paper purchase this year. I also adore the woodgrain alphas. I get along with pretty much ANY woodgrain scrappy product.

Wonderland by Studio Calico

You can see all 3 of the Studio Calico CHA-S releases on their blog HERE.

These are my picks of CHA-S must haves.
What do you think? Do you like these lines too or do have something entirely different on your shopping list? Please share.
I LOVE chatting about scrappy stuff, especially at CHA time!
HUGS & Happy surfing!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

These are fabulous! I haven't been checking the manufacturers sites to see the new stuff so I'm glad you featured your favs. The Pebbles is awesome and I love the neutral SC stuff, too. And the Amy Tangerine . . . ok, I love it all :)

Tanya said...

I LOVE all these new lines and we have them all coming!! They are even more gorgeous IRL!! a definite must have to any crafters collection!