Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cheesie Grin

Happy Thursday!
As promised, I have a new LO to share (it was in my re-do pile and I can actually share the before pic!!) I loved these papers so much, I was determined to make them work on my boy LO. I think if I had used a white piece of cardstock in the surrounding area of my pictures, the flower paper wouldn't have been as distracting. I may have even decided to leave it alone if I weren't scrapping 8.5x11, but since I am, I took advantage of the oppertunity and re-scrapped it using similar elements subconciously (I am just this minute noticing the circle with red scallops are in BOTH LOs - LOL).
I used softer colors in LO #2 and more masculine patterns such as plaid & chevron.
As you can also see, I was able to re-cycle the buttons AND I used 2 of the pics that I removed from the first LO. I realized that 1 pic wasn't quite as cheesie ;)


Supplies: American Crafts Cardstock, October Afternoon, Pebbles, MME Lush Papers, Thicker alphas, Tim Holtz & Jenni Bowlin Tags, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Mister Huey's in Apple Jack, Bazzill Just the Edge, Making Memories Die Cuts (brackets), Cosmo Cricket Sticker phrases (LOVE LOVE LOVE these!)



What do you think? Do you like the changes?
Do you do re-scraps or is that a no-no for you?
I am very interested to hear your thoughts on this.
Come by again tomorrow and I will share another re-do with you!
Thanks for popping in.
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: