Thursday, June 21, 2012

So Loved

Happy Thursday (and happy last day of school if you are one of my local friends!!)
I wanted to post a project during my last few quiet moments before Summer Break starts tomorrow
and I have my sweet boy home for the next 2 months (I hope I still think he is as sweet, this time next week ;) )

This LO is a re-do. The original is so old, in fact, I can't find the original online at all, so I can't post what it used to look like - I think my old gallery may have been deleted due to lack of updating for several years. I will have to start taking pics of my before LOs from now on.

This LO uses the Pebbles' Fresh Goods line from last Summer. I have been holding onto it forever, but figured it would look great with this old photo of Little Man (from 2008).

All items from Pebbles except: White background paper (Lily Bee), Thickers & Cardstock (American Crafts), Paper Doilie (Dollar Store)



And here is a little card that I did using some Pebbles scraps, Pebbles Chipboard, Pebbles paper flags.
Doilie & Ribbon from Dollar Store.

I am off to pick up the kids for 1 last afternoon on the school playground!
Thanks for stopping by.
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: