Monday, June 25, 2012

Quality Time

Happy Monday!
Do you ever buy a collection of paper and then NOT use it because you don't want to ruin it?
I did this with the Fresh Goods line from Pebbles Summer release last year. I put it to good use this week though and re-did another LO that never felt 'quite right' to me.
I am happy that I re-did it in these happy bright colors. The hand-made banners, pin-wheels & chevron just scream Summer to me.

All supplies Pebbles EXCEPT: October Afternoon (Blue houndstooth), Alpha Stickers (American Crafts & Cosmo Cricket), BoBunny Ribbon.

**Tutorial on how I made my embellishments can be found HERE.



The week of Mother's Day had me pulling out my camera more than I normally do and I knew I would scrap all these little moments (Little Man learned how to blow a bubble, got his first allowance, tried potatoes for the first time -and liked them, it was Mother's Day & my 39th b-day. Since there was really nothing in common with all my photos, I chose to entitle my page 'This Week'. I also broke out a bunch of scraps and mixed my American Crafts lines. I really like the way this turned out. 
Supplies: Kraft (71464) - Cardstock, White (71081) - Cardstock, Denim (71073) - Cardstock, Fall Leaves Paper (35530) - Nightfall, Sweet Sundress Paper (35634) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Cambria Paper (35726) - Shoreline, Remarks Dimensional Stickers Thyme (42231) - Gardenia, Muse Whitewash (53344) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, Borders, Accents & Phrases Stickers (42235) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Plastic Buttons Assortment (85573) - Daydreams



Thanks for visiting!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I totally know what you mean about the paper collections. LOL I have several that I haven't touched yet :0

Your layouts are so awesome! I love the cheerful colors and happy feel to them.