Saturday, June 2, 2012

Honeymoon in Alcatraz

Hi Everybody!
Just popping by with one of my May Hip2bSquare LOs.
When Hubby & I were planning our honeymoon 12 years ago, we decided to go to the West coast since neither of us had ever been and settled on San Fransisco. While there, we took a tour to Alcatraz (not the most romantic spot but we both REALLY wanted to see it). I have always loved this pic of us smooching, totally decked out in tourist gear. I thought I lost the photo and recently found it under the fridge. I took that as a sign, scanned it and then scrapped it :)

On this LO, I played with my new Mister Huey's in Real Red & the Studio Calico screen in the chevron design from the may Add-ons, got messy and had lots of fun! I also cut flowers out of the pattern paper and used foam dots on some of them to give dimmension. The circles are cut with my Cricut, there are alot of fun layers on this one.
Supplies: May kit + Add ons from Hip 2-b Square.




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Hip 2-b Square said...

Oh Cindy!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! You always amaze me with the fabulous layouts that you create with my Hip Kits!!! This one is truly amazing!!! I love the misting... I did some misting as well on a couple of my pages that I made with this kit. I will share them on my blog later on today and also on my video tutorial which I hope to add on Tuesday. Great job!!!
xoxo
Kimberly