Monday, May 21, 2012

TIP: Did You Know...?

Did you know that American Crafts sells cardstock?



About a year before I made the American Crafts Design Team, I made a WONDERFUL discovery about their brand of cardstock. It is very comparable in quality & thickness (seriously, I didn't even notice the difference) to the other industry brands that you may be familiar with, comes in just as many colors BUT BUT BUT!! it is sold in packs of 60 for about $20 retail!!  That averages to about .33 cents a sheet!!
If you use alot of cardstock (I use white AND black on almost EVERY LO) this is definately something you should think about, especially if you like to plan ahead and stock up. You can find these packs at Winners (I found it for about $15 CA), your LSS (mine special ordered it for me) and sometimes Michaels. I also spotted  a great deal at Scrapbook.com this morning HERE. Check it out!
 
HUGS & Happy Surfing!
 

No comments: