Thursday, April 12, 2012

Favorite Quotes

Yesterday was my turn to post on the AC blog and this week we are posting about favorite quotes.

Happiness is a journey and not a destination is a quote that I saw shortly after I became a Mom and really got me thinking about my day to day life differently. I really try my best to carry this quote with me through my days.

This pic is one of my faves from last year even though you really only get a sillohette of Little Man. I just loved the angle, how tall he looks and the sun just peeking out past him. I instantly knew I would pair this photo and this quote. I think the vellum sky paper in the background really extends the feeling of that bright, sunny day.  

Supplies - White (71081) - Cardstock, Silver Lining Vellum Paper (35635) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan,
Fresh Blooms Paper (35630) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Heart Song Paper (35631) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan,

Hazy Horizon Paper (35639) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Accents & Phrases Stickers (42232) - Remarks, White (71081) - Cardstock, Parakeet (42234) - Remarks, Maple Pineapple (53221) - Thickers, Daiquiri Light Green (42745) - Thickers, Pinwheel Embellishments (78071) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Wooden Buttons (85575) - Elements


And this is a little card using the Dear Lizzy & Gardenia lines.

Supplies: White (71081) - Cardstock, Banana (71502) - Cardstock, Fresh Blooms Paper (35630) - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Breezy Garden Paper (35613) - Gardenia, Seedling Conservatory Paper (35616) - Gardenia, Thyme Dimensional Stickers (42231) - Gardenia

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Hugs and Happy Surfing!

2 comments:

Julie Shearer said...

So adorable !! Thanks for sharing.

leah said...

I love, love this layout, Cindy!! Looks like you had a great Easter holiday with your family as well! ^_^