Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentine's

Happy Monday!
I have another quick post today.
It is a page that I made to store Little Man's Valentines that he got from the kids at school.
I kept the page pretty simple since it really is more or less to house the cards but got playful with my Cuttlebug & my heart dies and made a fun little edge.


After cutting out the initial heart, I ran it through the cutter again with a small die cut design and cut out my middles. Then I fancied them up with a bit of patterned paper in the center and popped a couple of them up with foam adhesive.
I placed an envelope that I had got in the mail on the underside of my red polka dot paper and adhered it to the red paper & the base white cardstock. This gives my keepsakes a secure home.

The rest of my LO is basically using up scraps that I had lying around and I was done.
(I guess my post isn't as short as I thought it would be ;) )
Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Paper- October Afternoon, Martha Stewart,
Alpha stickers- American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Black Die Cut-Bazzill, Valentine themed Embellishments- K& Co., Straight Pin - Maya Road, Ribbon- American Crafts



That's all for now.
HUGS and Happy Surfing!
(and if you are local I hope you are enjoying March break!)

1 comment:

Amanda Winchester said...

This is a great idea!! I should do this.