Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Deck the Halls!

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!
Today I plan on hanging out with Little Man's class and decorating gingerbread houses with them.
I am loving all the fun little things that we have been doing this season and am really looking forward to this.

But first, I wanted to share a little something that I worked on this weekend with my November Hip kit.
I always have so much extra left over every month with these kits because they are SO JAM PACKED(especially since I cut most of my pages down to 8.5 x 11" now-it makes ALOT of paper scraps) but this month I found a happy little remedy for all of that.
I decorated my 2' C-mas tree with them!
I started with a mini paper garland (by cutting strips of paper about 1/2" x3"). I then set to work by cutting out alot of the designs on the pattern paper and matting them with these:
and attaching them with this:





I then jazzed my ornaments up with a bit of bling & glitter for holiday sparkle.
Thanks for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: