Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October Hip 2-b Square

Happy Tuesday!
I wanted to share some pics the fab October Hip kit with you!
Kimberly has such a great eye at mixing paper lines-I just love the bright and cheery mix here (and you'll notice some American Crafts fabulous-ness as well-the Nightfall line is probably my fave Halloween/Autumn line of all time-that pale blue in the colour scheme really adds a nice touch :) )
AND Kimberly added a sheet of my ALL TIME fave AC product right now-This cloth paper from Amy Tangerine has found it's way onto a few of my projects and I have been hoarding every last scrap. ;)


**Double click on image to see full view

•1 sheet October Afternoon - Campfire - Campfire Stove Paper
•1 sheet Echo Park Paper - Apothecary Emporium Full Moon Paper
•1 sheet American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Is It Any Wonder Fabric Paper
•1 sheet American Crafts - Nightfall - Halloween Night Paper
•1 sheet American Crafts - Nighfall - Fall Fun Paper
•1 sheet Jillibean-Soup - Apple Cheddar Soup - New Milk Paper
•1 sheet Jillibean-Soup - Apple Cheddar Soup - Green Peppercorns Paper
•1 sheet Bella Blvd. - Finally Fall - Borders Paper
•1 sheet My Mind's Eye - Mischievous - Happy Halloween Paper
•2 sheets American Crafts Black Cardstock
•2 sheets Paper Accents Recycled Paper Bag Cardstock
•2 sheets American Crafts Melon Cardstock
•1/2 pkg. Prima Marketing Vintage Wood Distressed Buttons
•1 pkg. American Crafts - Nightfall - Scarecrow Remarks 3D Stickers
•1 pkg. American Crafts - Nightfall - Spells Delights 3D Stickers
•1 pkg. American Crafts Elm Foam Alphabet Thickers (Rust)
•1 sheet Lilybee Design - Harvest Market - Cardstock Stickers

**Double click on image to see full view


•1 My Mind's Eye - Mischievous Chipboard Accent Sheet
•1 pkg. My Mind's Eye - Kraft Funday Everyday Fun Neutral Layered Stickers
•1 sheet Bella Blvd. - Finally Fall - Mini Cardstock Stickers
•1 sheet Jillibean-Soup - Apple Cheddar Soup - Soup Label Stickers
1 pkg. American Crafts - Nightfall - Fabric Brads
1 sheet Echo Park Paper - Apothecary Emporium Alphabet Stickers
1 pkg. Prima Marketing Fairy Flora Flowers



I have been busy as can be and I have a few projects to share very soon.
Thanks for popping by, I REALLY appreciate your visit!

HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: