Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Photo Op

Happy Sunny Sunday!

How is the weather in your area?
We have had a MUCH nicer Autumn than we did Summer but that's OK.
I have been enjoying it so much on school afternoons that I stay at the school playground with the boys (I have 2 extra 'after school' kids this year) as long as I possibly can.

I wanted to share this LO that I did a couple of weeks ago of a failed photo shoot attempt.
I have been trying to get a nice pic for quite literally for YEARS of my Little Guy, his cuz and Nanny & Grampy and it just never works out.
In the below photos, you can see my child making ALL SORTS of crazy expressions. No matter what I promised him, he just wouldn't stop.

ONE of these days, I will prevail (but they will probably BOTH be in highschool by then ;) )

Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts, Papers-My Little Shoebox, American Crafts, Scenic Route
Stickers/layered stickers- American Crafts, Alpha stickers-Thickers Buttons-from Stash.
Fabric Flower-Basic Grey, Punches- Martha Stewart (zigzag) & EK Success (circles)
Corner Rounder-Close to My Heart





Thank You for stopping by-
I TRULY appreciate your visit!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Oooooh! I LOVE your layout! Beautiful and happy. :)