Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thankful

Even though we have already celebrated the Canadian Thanksgiving several weeks ago,
Fall still keeps me thinking of all the blessings I have in my life, namely my beautiful little family.

I thought a good way to show them would be to make a display using chalkboard paper & embellishments from American Crafts. Since I wanted to use this little decoration year after year, I also used 1/2" Glue Dots runner (Craft) to adhere my paper and embellishments.
This way it is sure to withstand the abuse it will take being packed up and then pulled out, year after year.



Supplies: 1/2" Glue Dots runner (Craft), Frame-Michael's, Raffia-Craft supply
Chalk-from the playroom ;), Chalkboard Paper, Alphas & all paper embellies American Crafts (Nightfall Line)
 


Thanks for checking in!
Happy Sunday!

No comments: