Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Wednesday!
I have a couple of new Hip 2-b Square LOs to share today.
They are  both in 8.5 x 11", which I used to find very difficult but am slowly getting used to.

This Valentine LO (which includes a pocket sewn on to hold Little Man's Valentines from last year) will go into is Kindergarten binder that I am making for him. I decided to keep my cost down on the school scrapbooks a bit by using a regular 3 ring binder. The binders are easier to organize than post bound books and page protectors are less expensive (especially in the summer when school supplies are often on sale) and will be a bit easier to store and organize his school years.




I also have been hanging on to this great shot I got of the fog rolling into our city last summer.
We live right on the coast and deal with quite a bit of fog but it is never really something I consider beautiful, it is always WAY more of a hindrance. I think it might almost be safe to say that I really hate fog.
BUT on this day, I happened to have my camera in the truck and snapped this photo (while driving across a bridge). The way the wall of fog is rolling in almost looks as if a giant cotton ball is swallowing the city.
I really liked the way the papers in this kit provide an awesome contrast to the blue sky in the photo.
And as you can see I am breaking in my new Fiskars XL cloud punch.




Thanks for checking in!
Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

Love both layouts!! Very cute!! I like how you made a holder for the Valentines!