Friday, September 9, 2011

Like PB & J

20 years ago, this man asked me out on my 18th birthday and then asked me to the prom which was happening the following month.

(BTW pardon the HUGE 'aqua-net' 80's hair-do I am sporting ;)
and YES, he really is that pale )

Prom 1991

11 years ago today, I married this man.
He is the peanut butter to my jelly.
He is the Beavis to my Butt-Head and the salt to my pepper.
He is the the spaghetti to my meatballs, the Sonny to my Cher.
He is my other half.
He can pull me out of a funk with only a few words.
He makes me laugh so very effortlessly.
I have had some of the best times of my life with him and some of my worst.
BUT..

Even though life isn't always smooth sailing for us-we have had many ups and downs,
 I honestly cannot imagine taking this wonderful journey with anyone else but him.

Candid shot on our wedding day 2000.
Thank you for so many great years, Markie.
I love you.

Happy Anniversary.

xox

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

Awww! Love the walk down memory lane. Happy Anniversary!