Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playing a bit of catch up!

Hello Everyone!

Blogger is NOT cooperating with me today :( and is still flipping my pics (and I can't figure out how to flip them back)-so I am uploading to my 2Peas gallery & then copying them from there. It's great, I get to get everything uploaded in one shot BUT it's taking me twice as long and now I don't have as much time to blog. But I DO have a few projects that I really wanted to share today.
The first few are some cards.

These cards are from my July Hip 2-b Square kit. I am normally not a fan of my cards -they are REALLY something that I tend to overthink and never know when to stop- but I REALLY ended up liking these -ALOT!

This first one uses mostly AC Tape.



This card was inspired by a quilt pattern I was recently swooning over. ;)
And isn't that bumble bee just TOO CUTE??

And this one uses one of my favorite color combos ever!
I am a DIE HARD orange/pink fan!

And lastly, a simple tag that I made using up my scraps!
*****

This LO is about Little Man's Yogi love. We got him this Yogi Bear stuffy on vacation and he has been carrying it around ever since. I'm not sure if it really stands out or not, but I wanted to point out my use of pink as a background paper. I know alot of people don't think that pink would work on a 'boy' page but the color is so soft, I really think that it becomes neutralized by the vibrant oranges, greens, yellows & reds in the LO.

That's all I have for today but-
Thanks for checking in!
I still have a few more things to share this week.
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Emily D. said...

Every last one of your projects is wonderful... you are so talented! I love all of those cards, and the layout is too cute!!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Loving all of the Cindy. STUNNING!

Mandy said...

Love love love the cards and the layout! Beautiful work!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome project! :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I kept scrolling down through this post and at each project I kept saying "oh that's cute!!" Good work :)