Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monkey Bars

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!
Have you been checking out the new DT's blogs for American Crafts?
I have been and all I can say is WOW!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick line today-I am coming up on my 24th hour of a migraine and NOTHING is working, although I am sure if I just stopped and rested for a bit I would feel much better. Maybe I can convince my 6 year old that we both need a nap ;)
Well, I can always dream, right?

In the meantime here is a LO that I did for my Little Man.
My little, late bloomer has been conquering his monkey bar fear. Mind you, he still isn't across them yet but he is able to get up, hang and drop on his own-which is a million miles further than we were last September :)

Supplies: Cardstock/scalloped strip- Bazzill,
Papers/Thickers/Buttons-American Crafts

Thanks for checking in!
Have a Super-Fun Day!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Ouch I hope the migraine goes away soon! Love this layout! The colors and title work are fab!!

Sasha Farina said...

you are perfect for AC~!! love this layout.. so fun! so much happy colors! :) thanks for visiting :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hey wanna know something funny? I totally designed that orange squares paper when I worked at AC for 20 months :) It's part of the Moda Bella line right? I still love seeing how people use it! Hehe. Anyways, thanks for your sweet comment and I've said it before but I'll say it again - I'm soooo excited to work with you!!

Tracey Taylor said...

As always, completely and totally inspiring. Love how you matted the letters.
Oh and C is still trying to conquer the monkey bars. We are almost there, too.

Jill Sarginson said...

CONGRATS on AC DT! I posted on FB but you deserve another congrats here!

Cannot wait to see how you rock out the layouts for AC!!