Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sandspit 2011

 This post marks the last of my May assignments from Hip 2B Square.
I really had ALOT of fun with this kit.
This LO is of my nephew and my Little Man on a recent family vacation.
Unfortunately, my camera died on Day 2 but luckily, my Mother/Sister-in-laws both like to take as many pictures as I do (photo credit on this LO goes to both of them).







This next LO is about a day off from school Little Man had due to an eye infection, so I decided we make and decorate some cupcakes. While playing around with the pink and blue frosting, I asked him what he was decorating his cupcake with and he said, 'Pink eyes. ;) ' Only a 6 year old would think of this. And only a crazy, scrapbooking Momma would take a picture and scrapbook it. :)
I wanted to show how versatile the cloud punch by Fiskars is. I used it to make the 'frosting' on my cupcake and then doodled a thin outline for added interest.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Terrific pages and designs! :)

Julie said...

Love the pink eyes! What a sweet memory you've captured.Love it when a layout tells a great story.

Tracey Taylor said...

Absoltuely stunning...both of them. The pink eye cupcakes made me chuckle! Love the stories behind the pages, too. These are a real treasure.