Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Special Lunch Day

Hey Friends!
I hope the sun has found you in your part of the world. We have had several glorious days in my town and it has done WONDERS for my spirit! Although, long afternoons spent at the playground does leave less time for blogging. :( I promise to keep updating when I can.

I have a March Hip LO that I forgot to share last month with you.
This LO is about our Friday afternoon lunch ritual at McDonald's for the last 2.5 years. Lots of new Pink Paislee & Studio Calico in the March kit for Hip 2B Square.
Again, these are camera phone pictures which aren't the 'best' quality but I do love having my cel camera on hand when I am in a pinch. I'd rather scrap with a less than perfect photo than have none at all.


Thanks for popping in!
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I always love seeing your creations, Cindy. You are SO talented! :)

And I agree--cell phone pics are better than no pics!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just fantastic! Love all the many, wonderful details you've added.