Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So very proud of you.



I am always SO happy when I get scrappy mail from Kimberley at Hip 2B Square Scrapbooking.
I really love how well she mixes paper lines and how she pairs soft colors, with pops of red & black.
As you can see, this kits suits my scrappy style very well and I had LOTS of fun with the versatality of this one. You can snag your kit HERE very soon!! 





On this page of my hubby, I went with more masculine colors from the kit and popped it a bit with some red.
I also made use of the very ample supply of Studio Calico Veneer buttons that came with the embellishment add on to create a border.

On this page (pardon the silly pic of yours truly -it was taken on New Year's Eve MANY MANY moons ago ;) ) I played with the Jillibean soup corrugated frames and added some coordinating papers & embellies to add some detail to them. And yes, you will see I am HUGE fan of yellow on this page.



AND as promised, with the help of a random generator,
I have a scrappy RAK for Heather C. from yesterday's post.
Heather, please email me your snail mail addy at cindysinfo (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Thank you for all of your kind words-I really do love hearing from you and read every comment :)



Thanks for popping by!
I have a few more fun projects to share tomorrow :)
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

What a fantastic kit. I think she made it with you in mind! Love the photo of the newspaper article in the first one. What a clever idea for a page. FAB work, as always!

ellen s. said...

oh what a cool kit. i love love the mix of all the different products!

and what a coool layout, love it!

Melissa Wright said...

That is a fabouls kit!! Great layouts too!! I have an award for you on my blog!