Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky

Happy St Patricks Day!
Since I am 1/4 Irish and live in a town with the third largest Irish population in the world (with Boston in second and Ireland in first place ;) ) St. Patty's Day has always been a special day to me.

I don't have any LOs that reflect my Irish hertiage & pride (hmmmmm.... maybe I should though)
but this (older vintage) little LO about my 2 favorite boys and a rainbow is the closet I can come to a
St Patrick's day layout.

Thanks for popping in and have a LUCKY day!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! You sure are lucky.Love the layout:)

Melanie said...

Love this rainbow layout, Cindy :)

Have a fun, fabulous day!

Tracey Taylor said...

How cute is this? Love the mix of b+w and colour photos and all the bright, virbrant strips of paper. Well done!