Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hip Cards for January

As promised, here are the rest of the projects that I made with my January Hip kit.
We did a card sketch based on a sketch from Pagemaps (cardmaps 2010)

**see card below**
This is an altered package from a tiny little gift box of chocolates (and yes, I am going through a baker's twine phase but it really adds that small little bit of detail that I think these projects need.)

And this last tag also includes the new stamp sentiment from My Little SHoebox. I love the clean fonts that Helen used for her stamps for this newest release.

Thanks for checking in on me, I have been scrapping like crazy but I can't share just yet. :)
Have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Jill Sarginson said...

super duper cute cindy!!!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

Now these are just fantastic!