Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cel Phone Snap Shots

Last weekend, I had THE.BEST.TIME!! at a scrappy retreat put on by A Pile of Scrap (Thanks again Alissa for such a FAB event!!). I think I got between 6-8 hrs of sleep total all weekend but who cares-I had some GREAT laughs & girl talk with some great friends and even got a bit of scrapping in. ;)

On Friday night, Tracey issued a challenge to me.
She wanted me to use her 'un-christened' stamp of hers on a LO.
Of course, I HAD to take the challenge (the stamp is GORGEOUS albeit a bit on the large side) and used it on the LO below.

As you can see, I am going through a bit of a misting phase (about 2 years after everyone else has started  ;) ) but I think it really suits the paper line I used.
The pic is of Little Man last summer. We were on a very hot bus ride, going to his soccer game and trying to pass the time. He was really hamming it up and then commanded me to photograph him. I am so glad some days that my cel phone has a camera in it (even if the pics aren't always the best quality). It's nice to get these cute moments of his.

Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, MME Good Day Sunshine papers, die cuts & stickers, Bingo stamp by Stampin' Up, Black Stazon, Maya Mist in orange, Heidi Swapp Circle Mask, My Little Shoebox chipboard alphas, Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas, black Zig pen.


This next LO is a pic that Little Man took with my phone of his shadow last Summer (**if you look closely at the bottom of the pic, you can see where his finger is partially covering the camera lense :) :) ). I knew right away I would do a LO with it but only recently thought of how I would work it in on a LO. What can I say? I really miss the company of my little buddy while he is at school :( .



Supplies: Papers are Kaiser (polka dot) & ? ? ? (does anyone recognize that gorgeous zigzag? I can't remember the brand for the life of me & I just bought it-YIKES). Cardstock (all colors) is Bazzill, Stickers & colorful alphas are Echo Park, Yellow alphas are Cosmo Cricket, Black alpahs are Basic Grey, Felt monsters are Sassafras.
That's all I have for now but I have some more projects to share tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy THURSDAY!

2 comments:

Julie said...

These are great! You sure did well with Tracey's challenge! LM is a doll.

Michelle said...

I bet there were lots of laughs and some good chat last weekend. Gald you had a great time....and got some lovely layouts done. Beautiful job Cin!!!! Love the critters....darooool