Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Joy

I remember when I would really struggle with yellow and rip my LO's apart trying to get them to 'look right'. Now yellow is one of my 'goto' colors. I hoard my papers (such as this one which finally came out of hiding) and canNOT seem to get enough yellow alphas. I LOVE yellow now (Yes Tracey, you were right on the yellow but don't think I will be changing my mind about purple in the near future ;) ) After I was done this LO, it still felt a little too monochrome, so I broke out some aqua bling & felt to give it a bit of zing.

You'll notice, that I scrapped the same pic as you see on the right (with the same caption). I just LOVE how that looks-I think Kristine may have added this title when she worked on my blog last month-so I am going to credit her for the title as well. It TOTALLY sums up how I feel about my Little Man.

Supplies: Papers-Sassafras, Cardstock-Bazzill, Alphas & Stickers-Sassafras,
Bling-Kaiser Crafts, Buttons & trim-unknown.



Thanks for popping by!

BTW.. How many have been following the CHA-W peeks? What are you excited for??
I'd LOVE to hear what you think (and am curious if I missed any 'must haves' ;) )
Drop me a line!!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Terrific page! Love the happy papers! :)

Chloe said...

Oh I just love this page :-)

Christine said...

Great page, love the way you off centered the picture and love the embellishing!!!