Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teacher Gift


I knew I wanted to make something for my little guy's teacher and as soon as I saw this plaid paper, I knew exactly what I would make. I altered a frame that I bought on clearance with this new paper from the new Marjolaine line from Basic Grey. I paired it with some leftover supplies I had from the November Hip 2B Square kit and had a gift I am very happy with.
Supplies: Paper-Basic Grey, Cardstock-Bazzill, Doilie-Kaiser Craft, Stamp-Autumn Leaves
Inks-Stazon (black) & Powder Puffs (Ameretto), Bling-Kaiser 

I have a few more cards that I will share with you this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Marielle said...

Awwwwww this is so sweet Cindy !!! My 2 boys have 5 teachers between the 2 of them...so not much time to make 5 homemade gifts this year !!!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is adorable! I've got to get my things finished. LOVE the blog makeover!

Sarah Mullanix said...

This is lovely, I really LOVE those paper roses!! :)

Julie said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift.She will love it!