Sunday, December 19, 2010

Letter 2 Santa



I tucked my journalling away on this LO to keep it looking clean.

**I included Santa's reply letter on the back of the LO by making a rough sleeve to put it in.


This LO is showcasing some of the fun things we have been doing this holiday season.
Lots of layering. The scallop border was made with my new Recollections punch.
It punches like 'buttah' and had a closure on the back to catch the little
pieces of punched paper. Oh Yeah. It's PINK too :)



This LO showcases the split second duality of the typical 5 year old.
One second, they are wild animals & the next they are sweet as honey.
These pics are of my little guy acting like a clown & then the second pic is
after getting a small bribe to 'smile nicely'.



Last but not least, this is a 12x12 of the first snowman of the season that we built.
The snow had changed to rain but I was already commited to going
outside to build a snowman with him.
It took F O R E V E R to roll a ball big enough and the snow was pretty much
just slush at this point. BUT I had 1 happy Little Boy in the end,
so I have to say it was VERY worth it. Until he knocked the top layer off the snowman.
Then we had some tears. YIKES.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have a Happy Sunday!
Happy Holidays!

No comments: