Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Deck the Halls!

I must say I SO enjoyed playing with this month's kit from Hip 2B Square SO much!
Kimberley is really fabulous at mixing product and this kit is PRIMO. The only thing I added here is the paper lace doilie (that I picked up at a $1 store) and some stitching.

To see a complete supply list check HERE.






Don't you love the look of the pretty lights in the background?
I'd love to keep my tree up year round just to use as a backdrop.
 Do you think my hubby would mind? ;)

Check back tomorrow for MORE LOs from this fabulous kit!
Have a Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the layout showcasing your awesome trees.I would love to leave mine up too.

The felt banner is great.I've never seen them before.

I love how you decorated the gift bag.

Tracey Taylor said...

FAB job with this kit. I'm lovin' the paper and all the doily work.

Tanya said...

looks awesome Cin! The bag is sweet!! xo