Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful. (part deux)

I like taking supplies that have a certain purpose or theme and trying to use them in different ways.
The below LO is using the Halloween line from Pink Paislee (the blue-ish pattern) but I hid the large caution sign in the center with a carefully placed piece of paper (again traced from a die cut & stitched)
I then arranged some accents around my photo but it still feels like it is missing something.
Hmmmmmmmmm.. What do you think?

I used to be anti-yellow but it is now one of my favorite colors to use when scrapping. :)


This was again using the October kit from Hip 2B Square.

Thanks for popping in-Happy FRIDAY!!

2 comments:

Lene said...

I think this layout looks great! Don't miss anything!

Have a great sundag!

Jona Panesa said...

it is lovely.