Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrap Your World

WooHOOO!
Guess WHAT??!!
I will be teaching again!
Please come and join me at Scrap Your World on December 1, 6:30-9PM.
This class is perfect for the beginner or even just a fun night out of the house with the girls!
And we ALL can use some 'me time' every once in awhile, right?

We are going to get a jump on some Christmas scrapping, I have a LO & card planned
(and I even a couple of bonus projects you can make with the leftover supplies!)
We will be learning some scrappy basics-like inking & tearing.
Space is limited, so call to book yours TODAY!
And I will have a Sweet Christmas RAK for one lucky person in attendance!


Thanks for popping by!
I will have projects from my October Hip Kit to share with you very soon!

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

Glad to hear you're teaching again. This is sure to be a FUN class!