Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sweet Summer 2010

Even though it got REALLY hot at the end of the season, I am really sad to say good-bye to Summer-it was really the best one in a REALLY long time. So I was going through some summer pics and decided this one needed a home. I started playing with my Echo Park stash and have put a serious dent in it.
Thanks for peeking.


Supplies: Echo Park Sweet Summertime Collection pack.
Cardstock-Core'dinations & Bazzill





Hidden journalling.

Thanks for popping in, Happy Thursday!


5 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the sweet clouds and hidden journalling :D

Johanna said...

Lovely LO, especially like the bright colours!!

Julie said...

I love those papers.They are so bright and scream summer.LM looks to be enjoying himself.Summer went by way too fast.We had an awesome one too.

Michelle said...

love what you did with the clouds! And the banner and colors....really I love the whole LO

Tracey Taylor said...

Love how you layered the clouds. Lovin' this one!