Thursday, October 7, 2010

Housekeeping items..

I have a few things to share with you today!

First: Imaginisce is hosting a challenge at 2 peas this month!
You NEED to play along for 1 of 5 chances to win!!
Aren't those are GREAT odds??!
(Details HERE)



Secondly: I am guest blogging about Imaginisce's newest product,
Roly Rosies, on the Imaginisce blog today!
Come by and pay me a visit! Would LOVE to hear from you!
(Here's a sneaky of what you will see there ;)




And lastly: I have a LO that I forgot to share using the Dino-Roar! line from Imaginisce and some fabu die cuts & texture plates from our sponsor, Cuttlebug, this month.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute cute page!

laterg8r said...

love your dino's - very sweet :D

Tracey Taylor said...

As always, LOVE every single inch!