Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Easter 2010 & Little Man Art

Happy September (and first day of school for all of you local peeps)!!
My 'Baby' started school today and seemed to handle it VERY WELL. I, on the other hand, did not and had a freak out yesterday. He just seems WAY too little to be at school and functioning without me. Luckily, I kept the water works in check this morning and was closely monitored AND entertained ALL day by my oh-so-understanding SIL. She really is the catz meow. Thanks for havin' my back, Lady!

In the meantime, I have a couple of projects that I haven't blogged yet.
I am in the process of purging and cleaning my scrappy room and have decided to part ways with some much loved (albeit older) supplies. Since I have been designing for Imaginisce, My Little Shoebox & Momenta, I have been treated VERY well (I dare say I have been SPOILED) and have not been left to want for much scrap-related lately (although I did snag a Tim Holtz tiny attacher on the weekend and I am THRILLED) and am now running out of room for storage. During my cleaning process, I have discovered some beautiful things I had forgot I had purchased. One being the Sweet Summertime kit from Echo Park.
So I dug out some pics I have been meaning to scrap and went to town.

This first LO is pretty self explanatory. It's Easter. I am sure I have been putting off scrapping it because I am not an 'event' scrapper (for some reason) but I have to say I was pretty happy with this one.The colors in the paper mimicked the colors of the paper, so it was pretty much a no brainer for me.

Supplies: Papers, alphas, border stickers-Echo Park
Labels-My Little Shoebox, Doodlebug Buttons-Basic Grey & from stash

********************
This second LO is one I have had inmy head for awhile. I took pictures of Little Man's artwork and printed them a few months ago. I used a format that I have used in the past but really spent alot of time clustering and layering my embellishments. I think it really gives it that little bit extra  of interest.

Supplies: Papers, alphas, border stickers-Echo Park
Labels-My Little Shoebox, Doodlebug Buttons-Basic Grey & from stash


That's all I have to share today!!

As always, Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Still lovin' all your layouts! I love that Echo Park line and kick myself daily for not getting some. I might have to search it out :)

Glad you little guy did well at school. It will get easier!

Julie said...

WOW! What an emotional day for you.Congrats on reaching a very important milestone with LM.This will be great for him.He is quite the little artist.

Love the layouts!

Amanda Muirhead said...

oh la la!! love your Easter page..what a fabulous design and I just love the little hearts in the 0's

Love the LM art page too... what a great idea... I so need to lift this! I love your little cluster in the top right.. you are so darn good at clusters!!! :D

Amanda Muirhead said...

p.s. sorry about you being sad when LM went to school but so glad you had someone to take good care of you!!!

Jill Sarginson said...

OMG Little Man Art is THE cutest layout! LOVE it ... must lift, lol

Tracey Taylor said...

I love that art page idea, too. Glad to see you dig into the stash! It's always a treat to rediscover some "must haves". :)

Marielle said...

These are too stinkin' cute Cindy !! I remember sendng my little dudes to school for the first time,I cried like an idiot when I packed Gabriel's first lunch !!! I love ,love ,love the little man art page !!! Great idea !!!