Saturday, July 31, 2010

All U need is ... Love Love

DO you ever buy supplies and then hide them from yourself?
I do it. I buy, then I hoard. It's really sad, come to think of it.
BUT I DO know WHY I do it. My supplies are so pretty, I'm afraid of ruining them.
BUT since my paper shelves are bursting these days-
I TRULY NEED to get over it, so here I am-digging into my stash yet again.

This LO is about how my 5 year old thought it would be fun to have a heart
drawn onto his foot too (just like mine).
I DID make him wash it off (after I took a picture of it, of course).

SUPPLIES: Cardstock-Bazzill, Papers, stickers, bling, alphas- BoBunny
Black Zig pen, Buttons-unknown.

Thanks for popping by!
Have a happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Igagnon76 said...

i love it! your style just really speaks to me!

laterg8r said...

love the design of this one :D

Julie said...

Love it! I like how you capture the special moments.

Tracey Taylor said...

It doesn't get any better!!! :)