Sunday, June 13, 2010




Happy Sunday! I still have a couple more LOs to share from the LIITD reveal. :)

This is a series of pics I got of LM the last time I had a camera shoot. He LOVES making faces for the camera although I can rarely get him to smile 'nice'. He must take after Daddy! TFL
Supplies: ALL Basic Grey EXCEPT 'Boy' & phrase stickers-7Gypsies
Alphas-American Crafts Thickers and Making Memories Tiny alphas.
Crocheted flower made by my friend, Cheryl. Thanks Lady!!!

************************************************
This is LM & DH waiting to get on an antique train at a train show a few weeks ago. TFL!

Supplies: Orange paper-7Gypsies, All others Basic Grey Max&Whiskers
Alphas-Basic Grey, Die cut -white Bazzill, Stickers, 7Gyspies, Black Chipboard-American crafts


Here, I glued a piece of orange paper to the underside of a CB frame and then cut into 2 pieces and adhered to the top corner for dimension. Scalloped edge is hand drawn and then fussy cut.


Thanks for stopping by!
I have some very fun news to share next week!
:)

5 comments:

Julie said...

You did such a great job selecting the papers for this kit.I love all your layouts and you've inspired me to mat my alphas.

Kathy Martin said...

You're on a roll with these seriously cute pages!

Lene said...

LOVE IT !

Anonymous said...

Hej tjejen!

Otroligt vad mycket vacket du skapar! Jag kommer absolut tillbaka igen & du är välkommen att hälsa på hos mig oxå.

Vill du stå med i min RAK-bok? Isåfall gå in under etiketten rak så ser du hur du ska göra.

Ha det gott, kramar Ulrica

Marielle said...

Love what you did with these Basic Grey papers !!! I have to dig into my stash soon !!