Sunday, April 25, 2010

Songs of Spring (Part 2)

Hello Blogger peeps!
It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend here and where am I?? Indoors-BLOGGING.
So this post will be short and sweet!
These are the last of my projects from the Love is in the Details reveal last weekend. The kit is DEVINE. I noticed there are less than a handful left-so if you want one, snap it up HERE!
* * * * * *
This LO of Little Man is actually not as yellow IRL, I just can`t get the colors right for some reason.

The colors are much truer on this one.

* * * * * * * * *
This LO uses the GORGEOUS Cosmo Cricket Coredinations cardstock in would grain and all I can say is OH MOMMA! WOW!
The die cut (looking paper) was made using a mixng bowl as a template, layering a slightly larger version in black (cut freehand) to add definition and lastly, I finished it off with some  punched circles cut in half and adhered.
And lastly, Idid this simple card-I left it sentiment-less (is that a word) so I could write whatever the occasion is on the inside.


Thanks for stopping by, Everyone!
 Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Everything is beautiful and sweet as always!!
Luzma

Julie said...

Love the cheesie grin! I love how you matted your alphas.Great job with the kit.

Tina McDonald said...

I absolutely love your style girl!!! Amazing you are!