Monday, February 15, 2010

Creative Scrappers & Canadian GOLD!

Wow! What a weekend! I can't believe I was watching the Olympics tonight and witnessed fellow Canadian, Alexandre Bilodeau win a gold medal on Canadian soil. The FIRST. TIME. EVER.

SO SO proud to be a Canadian everyday but even more so today. YAY CANADA!!!






Onto other news- I am also proud to say that I have been invited to Guest Design for Creative Scrappers Sketch blog!! You can play along with us HERE.

I scrapped this picture because even though it is NOT the best pic (of me especially), we have very few pics of all 3 of us together, so I was happy just to have a photo of all of us with our eyes open.
This is using sketch 91 from Creative Scrappers and I used the new Scooter's Vacation line form Imaginisce for the LO (paired with alphas from JillyBean Soup)





Also want to remind you that you have TWO weeks to play along with us for our Feel the Love Crop at Love is in the Details. Please stop by for the latest and greatest in scrappy supplies, great chat, FABULOUS ladies & inspiration and a friendly environment.

Thanks for checking in! I will have a few more LOs to share tomorrow! Have a great Monday!

GO TEAM CANADA!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I missed that proud moment on the Olympics.I was pretty proud when Team Canada walked in at the opening ceremonies.

I love your layout and I think that is a great photo of you all together!

scrappermimi said...

Canada us doing a great job hosting the Olympics...just loved every minute of the Opening Ceremony! Loving that LO, very fun!

Marielle said...

Yes Cindy !! GO CANADA GO !!!
Love the layout !! and little man is so cute decked out in that hat!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that LO< Cindy!!! I think you all look great!

Zoe said...

Fantastic Layout Cindy!

S@lene aka Yati said...

Lovely!! Great family pic too!

sarah said...

i've been watching the games too, and i always think of my canadian friends when you guys get a gold! :)

LOVE your latest LO with scooter's vacation. so adorable!

have a wonderful weekend!