Sunday, October 25, 2009

YIKES. Some MUCH needed updating.

I can't believe how long it's been since I have updated this thing. YIKES. I have been plenty busy scrapping but unfortunately it's ALL DT stuff-so I can't share-yet ;) .
First and foremost, I have to say WOW. I had THE BEST weekend (despite the amount of crazy-bad rain we got!) I went to LCOMs very first CROP this weekend and got to spend two days with some of my FAVORITE people ever! We laughed, we shopped, we laughed, we ATE, we laughed some MORE and we caused a commotion at the local Michael's (we even got a bit of scrapping in!). My hat goes off to Tanya, aka. Tinkerbell this weekend. She pulled off an AMAZING event (from doing her own catering, to hand making the take-out goodie boxes, to bringing FABULOUS scrappy goodies and making sure to stop by and chat with everyone to boot! I will NEVER ubderstand how she literally does it ALL!!!) Thank you again, Tinkie for hosting such a FAB event!
***********************************************************
BUT I can share a couple of peeks with you ;)
First-this is a peek of the new LIITD kit: Peppermint Dreams designed by Melanie Blackburn. We are having a blog hop tomorrow at 4pm MT (6pm AST), so be sure to pop by the LITTD BLOG to see what my incredibly talented, super-fun and SWEET Teamies (these girls REALLY are the BOMB!!) and I have been up to!

************************************************************

Next, I want to share some Sussies updates with you! Below is the November Sussies kit! It is CHOCK full of warm brown hues from Adorn-it & Little Yellow Bicycle. It's a great mix of funky & fall. Be sure to check the Sussies site for purchase on November 1 AND the gallery for the DT reveal from the talented and diverse DT! It's sure to get your juices flowing!



And speaking of the Sussies DT-Sussies is having a Design team call!! WOOHOO!!

Be sure to check out the blog for ALL the details. If you are interested in being on the Scrapbook Sussies Design Team, we are accepting applications through Sunday, November 15th. This is a super fun team to design with, the kits are 2 sided so there is ALWAYS a fab mix of ALOT of product and the Sussies Owner, Lara is super nice and really great to get along with. I hope you can give it a shot!!

************************************************************

That's about all that I have right now. If you are still reading, TY!

Have a happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

It was a WONDERFUL weekend. :)

JJ Sobey said...

I wish the Sussies DT call was not so soon! I'm supposed to be the GDT for January and I want to see how that goes before I would apply for the full DT...