Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Holy SHA-MOLY!!

Wow BAsic GREY!!

I LOVE THIS LINE!!

I don't think this is the kind of pattern paper that will be loved by ALL. In fact, I think it will end up being a love it or hate it type of thing but I, for one, LOVE IT! Very funky, fun and WAY RETRO!


And how CUTE is this design???
I mean, REALLY!!??


And from what I gather, this may be a lace cardstock type of thing, they are calling it a 'paper doilie'. HMMMMMMMMMMMmmm...




SO--Do you LOVE IT or HATE IT??

****************************************
There's NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.. I am going to need to have THIS entire kit as well.
This one is called Lemonade. YUMMY!!


What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

LOVE both ... awesome stuff.

Kimberly said...

Luhve Luhve Luhve it.... now I need some.

Cori-Lyn said...

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! And that BG line.......ughhhh...way too cute!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love 'em both. There's maybe two BG lines I don't like. Seriously. Thanks for fanning my BG fire....hee,hee.

Tanya said...

I love them!

Tracey Taylor said...

I have to say, I LOVE them both. Not sure I will buy the full lines, but there are some elements I have to have.

HAPPY BDAY, girlfriend!!!