Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Couple of oldies from the Freddy Retreat!

I had submitted these LOs to Memory Makers in hopes they'd get picked up, so I haven't posted them. Since they anounced they are closing their doors, I am assuming these aren't going to be published by MM.
Everything to me
This LO is about my 2 favorite boys and really, they are my reason for being.
Lots of product here:
pp-Prima, LYB
alphas-BG
Bingo Card, Journal spot- Jenni Bowlin
Stamps-BoBunny, Prima
Ink- Stazon
Buttons-Stash
Embroidery Floss-DMC
Black Zig pen
Bad Santa Photos
This is a LO I did at a crop in March. Every year, I get Little Man's pictures done with Santa, they are HORRID. SO I thought I would do a compilation of these nasty pics. Thank goodness b&w is more forgiving or these pics would NEVER have been scrapped! TFL!
pps-MME, Creative Cafe
Alphas-Am. Crafts, Making Memories minis
Stamps-My STamp Box (BAD outlines), ColorBok (Deer)
Kaiser bling
Close up.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy & Sunny weekend!

6 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Oh My ... those are gorgeous layouts ... you should submit somewhere else. :)
LOL ... i think we all have some bad santa pics hidden away. :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love both of these myself! The color combo and the circle shoved up in the corner on the first one is fabulous! And I love the idea of scrapping all the Santa pics together....ours are always pretty bad, too!

MelB said...

Those los are fabulous my friend. I'm sure someone else will pick them up for pub!!! They deserve to be in print. :)

Tanya said...

totally agree!! we all have those bad Santa pics! leave it to you to turn them into a fantastic layout! These are gorgeous girl!

Julie said...

I think these are amazing layouts Cindy.Memory Makers doesn't know what they missed. I would of submitted them again somewhere else for sure!

Tracey Taylor said...

I'm so glad to see these again. They are just so ADORABLE!