Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First DT Reveal at Just Cre8 today!

Happy Sunday, Party Peeps!
****************************************
Well, it seems like my Little Man might be out of the woods as far as the Dreaded FLU goes and he actually ASKED for breakfast this AM and ATE it! I SO hope my little sickie is on the mend. Thanks for all of your well wishes, Girlies!
I have a few new projects to share from my Just Cre8 reveal.
You can see the full kit here: http://justcre8.com/index.html

It is CHOCK-FULL of vibrant oranges, greens & pinks and was RIGHT up my scrappy ALLEY!
(I haven't had a chance to edit all the images, so my apologies for some being a little dark.
**************************************************






Today I...

I knew as SOON as I saw this page of die cuts that I would use them as my primary focus on a page. I intended to do a NO Pattern Paper LO but in the end I caved-I needed to anchor the photo. I STILL love the effect anyway. TFL!

All items from April 09 Scrap Pack.
I really like the idea of a 365 journal but I am NOT focused to do it everyday. So I thought I would just do random dates here and there that are important to me. This is the second I have done so far and it's just a reflection of what my life was like on Thursday.
****************************************************


IPOD

OMGosh! I am SO loving the bright colors of these papers.
I hand cut the vine border out of one of the sheets and then pop-dotted it. The circles were punched with a circle punch and doodled. I SO LOVE this kit! TFL!!
All items from the April Scrap pack except for Brown Polka dot paper- Doodlebug
LO is about my Little Man playing on DH's new Ipod

****************************************************



2 short and sweet cards

All items from April 09 kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

OK...

You ROCKED this kit, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your projects!!!!

this kit was a blast to work with...
and you are my new favourite scrapper!!! :D

have a fab day!!
so glad to hear your son is feeling better :)

Kate said...

Rocked. My. World. You have a new stalker. ;0)

Tracey Taylor said...

OMgosh...these are AMAZING. Love all the dimension on your pages. WTG