Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playing around with papers and 1 week anniversary :)

I am SO ashamed to say I only made it 24 hours without a Diet Coke. It was HARD. Like HARD to do. BUT I have been sugar /CHOCOLATE :( ) FREE for 1 whole week! Woohoo!

Maybe I will kick the DC habit but NOT yet. ;)

This is going to sound TOTALLY dorky-but MAN, I love to play with this stuff! These are the LOs I made this weekend AND a banner/birthday invitation set I made for my Little Man's b-day this weekend. TFL!!
*********************
You Brighten my Days
The picture isn't the greatest but Hi-5's happen in our house about 100 times a day so I HAD to scrap it. TFL!!
Supplies
pp-American Crafts, Scenic Route, Making Memories Kraft
CS-Bazzill
Alphas- American Crafts
Stickers- Hambly
Embroidery Floss-DMC
Journalling: You Brighten my days-with a hug-with a song-with a hi-5
*********************
I LOVE how this turned out. Very plain for me but it was a quick one. BTW, it's a pic of my little sister and neice who were flower girls at my wedding a million years ago. TFL!
pps-pink paislee, bo bunny, scenic route
cs-bazzill
blooms-prima
alphas- American crafts


*********************
This is a banner I made for LM's b-day this weekend.
Most products are Bazzill, Scenic Route, Bo Bunny. TFL!!
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Happy Day!

9 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

You will get there boo .. just take baby steps, if I were you I would do like a half of cup of the soda and then slowly get off of it .. but I am happy and proud that you tried .. dont worry in like 3 days you will be coke free LOL .. and lovin the creations sweetness . . lovin them ..

Anonymous said...

oy! good luck with the diet pop! i'm so addicted to diet dr. pepper!!!

Awesome projects! I love your work!

Anonymous said...

WOW! gorgeous pages, cards, and project! I love it all!!!! Have a great day! :)

Lori Renn said...

Your creations are beautiful! It is so hard to give up the things we love! I tried to make it from New Years to my birthday (the 24th) with no wine but only made it 8 days!

TheShermanFam said...

You have been busy!! Beautiful work! I LOVE the banner...Sooo, so cute!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great projects, Cindy! I so love the birthday banner and the invites and thank-yous. So sweet. And your pages are gorgeous. Love the flowers on the flower girls page and the chandeliers are so cool.

Leigh Penner said...

Love the layouts and that banner is awesome!
By the way, Cindy, I've decided to join you on the sugar-free thing (& I'm adding white flour and deep-fried foods to the list as well.) Maybe we can help support each other. ;)

Amanda Muirhead said...

WOWZA!!! These are amazing....I may have to make a pink version for Jan 31!!!!

said...

Fantastic layouts and I love the banner!! Good job kicking the DC....it's tough, I know.....but keep up the great work!!