Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reveal day at Paws

It is with a bit of sadness that I say this is my last Paws DT kit. Although it is definately time for a break after 2 years, I have really enjoyed my time on this team and Janique has been so fabulous to design for. Janique, I will always be grateful that you took a chance and believed in me. Thank you.


This kit included papers from Momento, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, alphas from Wild Asparagus, Rubons from Pink Paislee and a chipboard book from Basic Grey.
I got alot of milage out of this kit, I also did 2 12x12 LOs and got 5 cards done as well.







The banner is made from cardboard, I made four equal triangles and cut them out, then altered and linked with ribbon, held in place with stitched buttons.



1 comment:

Amanda Winchester said...

You will certainly be missed at Paws!! You know, I LOVE your work always! So glad that Paws brought us together :)